dog-891
Source

It’s tempting to feed Fido table scraps. But as it turns out, feeding your dog certain foods can have harmful, if not deadly, results. Here are a few common foods dogs should never, ever eat and why. And if your dog consumes any of these foods and begins displaying symptoms, take your dog to the vet immediately.

Grapes and Raisins

a1

Source

Not all dogs develop deadly reactions to eating grapes and raisins. But this is one case where you’re better safe than sorry. Some dogs can develop lethal reactions to eating grapes and raisins, namely kidney failure. Death can occur within three to four days and symptoms may take up to twelve hours to show up.